Sunday, August 3, 2008

Plane Tickets

I am now the proud owner of one round-trip, economy class ticket to Madrid, Spain.

Thursday my mom and I went online and finally bought my ticket to Spain. I leave the States on September 18th and arrive in Madrid the 19th.

This makes me nervous, because I haven't applied for a visa yet. I'm still waiting on the "certificate of good health" from my doctor on the East Coast. I asked her a few weeks ago to send one, and she said it was sent with the results of the blood tests I had done. Sadly, it was not in that envelope and I had to request it, again. That was about 5 days ago. I am still waiting...

Like all the other waiting I have done in the past months, the only thing I can do to make myself feel any better is think "it will work out... I am moving to Spain!"

No comments:

Post a Comment